There’s no better way to add enjoyment and value to your home than installing a sunroom. It will become your favorite room in the house.
Sunroom Additions in Canal Winchester, OH
Expertly designed, crafted, and built to meet all national building codes for residential use – our Betterliving Sunroom will be a source of enjoyment and pride for many years. Call us today to receive a 36-page Betterliving brochure that shows how a new Craft-Bilt sunroom is the SMART choice for Better living.
- All-Season Sunrooms
- Three-Season Sunrooms
- Screen Rooms
- Retractable Awnings
Rediscover the tranquility of your own backyard in a Betterliving Sunroom! Enjoy all that is wonderful about the outdoors… safe from nature’s hassles of bothersome rain, cold winds, pesky bugs, and blaring sun. Our sunroom specialists can get the design and building process started for you today! We are conveniently located in the Columbus and Central OH area, right along route 33 in Canal Winchester.
Every day will seem like a vacation, and every activity more enjoyable in your own special place.
Any addition to your home needs to suit your unique style of living. Betterliving models offer many featured options so you can choose the one that is just right for you. Our sunroom specialist will help guide you through the process of getting a sunroom addition or remodel completed.
Our Sunroom Construction Process
Expert Assistance – From Start to Finish
Our experienced Project Consultants are happy to meet you at your home and discuss what size, color, style and accessories will best fit your needs. They’ll help you envision the room of your dreams, and our expert installers will fulfill that vision. Our installers are trained both at the Craftbilt factory and on-site to ensure quality construction. We have the necessary engineering drawings to secur building permits and will work on your behalf to obtain all necessary permits before installation begins.
From a spacious, four-seasons model to a modest summer sunroom, we work with industry-leading construction techniques to create a stunning sunroom built to last a lifetime. Here are the steps we take to create a new sunroom addition to your home:
- Perform initial inspection: Our Project Consultants needs to know the exact measurements of your proposed sunroom area. We carefully review your home and property to determine the best way to lay a foundation and connect your new sunroom to your home. Improper measurements and inspections can lead to an unsafe structure or a sunroom that doesn’t add to your home’s curb appeal.
- Obtain permits: Most sunrooms only require building and electrical permits. We obtain the necessary permits and work with your local building department to ensure your property is properly zoned for your new project.
- Design services to fit your personal needs: No two sunrooms are exactly the same. Work with our Project Consultants for personalized solutions to complement your property.
- Quality build services: From breaking ground to the finishing touches, you can trust the team from JSB Home Solutions. Our dedicated team has the skills, resources, and experience you deserve for a hassle-free construction process.
- Thorough cleanup and final inspections: Don’t settle for a half-finished project. Our team offers thorough cleaning and inspection services to make sure your sunroom is exactly what you expected. We assist you with the cleaning and preparation steps necessary to move into your new all-season space.
While we follow this approach with every sunroom addition project, we understand that no two homes are the same. Our Project Consultants, Project Managers and Installers approach every project with a personalized touch. We make sure you receive a sunroom you’re proud to call your own. That means custom materials, stunning exteriors, and a comfortable interior for you and your whole family to enjoy.
Four-Season Sunroom Features
- Enjoy The Outdoors Year-Round
- Match Your Home’s Style
- Expansive All-Around Windows
- Studio or Gabled Roofs
- AC & HVAC Compatible
All-season sunrooms boast expansive, all-around windows, offering you sweeping views of your property and beyond. Choose from studio or gabled roofs, depending on your home style, or even install the room right under an existing roof on your property. No matter what options you choose, you’ll enjoy weather-proofed materials that withstand adverse conditions your home might face.
Simply enjoy the warmth of the sun through the windows, or open the door to let in the breeze as you wish. A PTAC unit is available for the heating and cooling of your new room. The choices are all yours – and all under your control.
Schedule a free consultation to see how JSB Home Solutions can help transform your home!