Bathroom Remodeling - Central Ohio
A SmartBath remodel doesn’t cover up the problem…a SmartBath remodel is the solution to the problem.
SMART Bathroom Remodeling near Columbus, Ohio
In an effort to save you time and money, we’ve invested a lot of research into the selections that you’ll need to make with your Bathroom remodel. Whether it’s flooring, countertops, grab bars, rain heads or custom Ohio-Amish made vanities, we can show you incredible options both at your house and at our State-of-the-Art Design Center!
Our experienced design and production staff will guide you through our “SMART” process to find the issue, fix the problem, and replace your structure, all while providing you with a level of quality unmatched in the industry.
- Updated Vanities
- Shower & Tub Replacement
- Water-Saving Toilets
- Lighting & Fixtures
How to Approach Your Bathroom Remodel
While our team certainly plays a crucial role in your satisfaction, there are a few things you can also do to prepare for the renovation project ahead. By following these steps, you ensure your new bathroom is everything you could ever want or need.
- Decide on a Budget: Each detail of the bath renovation project comes down to how much money you have at your disposal. Set a realistic max spending goal early on, so you don’t spend more than you’re comfortable with by the end.
- Set a Goal: What is your primary goal for the remodel? Do you want more storage and better traffic flow for your own use, or do you want to make the kitchen more appealing to buyers? Know exactly what you’re working toward.
- Consider the Layout: The layout of the bathroom determines how well you can make use of its features and how people move about the room. Consider how your family uses the space and how prospective buyers might use it in the future.
- Choose a Specific Style: The modern and farmhouse styles are extremely popular, but they are by no means your only choices. Look at pictures online and in magazines to see what styles grab your attention. You might even choose to combine specific elements from different styles.
- Decide on Materials: It becomes much easier to determine materials after you decide on the style. This is because specific styles often call for a small selection of materials or lookalikes to complete the job. Your contractor might also present you with more affordable alternatives.
- Choose a Good Contractor: Not all contractors are created equal, so choose one that listens well, prioritizes your needs, keeps your budget in mind, and provides a plan that illustrates all of this. You also need to ensure you choose a contractor that is bonded, licensed, and insured, like JSB Home Solutions.
Schedule a free consultation to see how JSB Home Solutions can help transform your home!