Sunroom Additions Near Winchester, OH
There’s no better way to add enjoyment and value to your home than installing a sunroom. It will become your favorite room in the house.
Expert design, manufacturing, and installation, built to meet all national building codes for residential and commercial use – our Betterliving Sunroom will be a source of enjoyment and pride for many years. Call us today to receive a 36-page Betterliving brochure that shows how a new Craft-Bilt sunroom is the SMART choice for Better living.
- ALL-SEASON SUNROOMS
- THREE-SEASON SUNROOMS
- SCREEN ROOMS
- RETRACTABLE AWNINGS
Rediscover the tranquility of your own backyard in a Betterliving Sunroom! Enjoy all that is wonderful about the outdoors… safe from nature’s hassles of bothersome rain, cold winds, pesky bugs, and blaring sun. Our sunroom specialists can get the design and building process started for you today! We are conveniently located in the Columbus, OH area, right along route 33 in Canal Winchester.
Every day will seem like a vacation, and every activity more enjoyable in your own special place.
Any addition to your home needs to suit your unique style of living. Betterliving models offer many featured options so you can choose the one that is just right for you. Our sunroom specialist will help guide you through the process of getting a sunroom addition or remodel completed.
Our Sunroom Construction Process
From a spacious, all-season model to a modest summer sunroom, we work with industry-leading construction techniques to create a stunning sunroom built to last a lifetime. Here are the steps we take to create a new sunroom addition to your home:
- Perform initial inspection: Our contracting team needs to know the exact measurements of your proposed sunroom area. We carefully review your home and property to determine the best way to lay a foundation and connect your new sunroom to your home. Improper measurements and inspections can lead to an unsafe structure or a sunroom that doesn’t add to your home’s curb appeal.
- Obtain permits: Most sunrooms only require building and electrical permits, but you may also wish to add plumbing to your new project. We obtain the necessary permits and work with your local building department to ensure your property is properly zoned for your new project.
- Design services to fit your personal needs: No two sunrooms are exactly the same. Work with our contracting team for personalized solutions to complement your property. We create detailed designs for you to review before breaking ground.
- Quality build services: From breaking ground to the finishing touches, you can trust the team from JSB Home Solutions. Our dedicated team of builders has the skills, resources, and experience you deserve for a hassle-free construction process.
- Thorough cleanup and final inspections: Don’t settle for a half-finished project. Our team offers thorough cleaning and inspection services to make sure your sunroom is exactly what you expected. We assist you with the cleaning and preparation steps necessary to move into your new all-season space.
While we follow this approach with every sunroom addition project, we understand that no two homes are the same. Our designers, engineers, and contractors approach every project with a personalized touch. We make sure you receive a sunroom you’re proud to call your own. That means custom materials, stunning exteriors, and a comfortable interior for you and your whole family to enjoy.
ALL-SEASON SUNROOM FEATURES
- Enjoy The Outdoors Year-Round
- Match Your Home’s Style
- Expansive All-Around Windows
- Studio or Gabled Roofs
- AC & HVAC Compatible
All-season sunrooms boast expansive, all-around windows, offering you sweeping views of your property and beyond. Choose from studio or gabled roofs, depending on your home style, or even install the room right under an existing roof on your property. No matter what options you choose, you’ll enjoy weather-proofed materials that withstand any adverse conditions your home might face.
Simply enjoy the warmth of the sun through the windows, or open the door to let in the breeze as you wish. You can even use your home’s HVAC system to cool it down or warm it up whenever necessary. The choices are all yours – and all under your control.
Factors That Affect the Cost of a Sunroom Addition
A sunroom is a great investment, but some homeowners may be hesitant to invest a large amount in a new room. Put your fears at ease by working with our team in Ohio to create a detailed estimate. A key part of sunroom planning is understanding the cost of your new room and weighing it with the added value to your home. Here are some typical factors that can affect the average cost of a new sunroom addition:
- Necessary permits
- Foundation requirements
- HVAC installation
- Electrical system
- Home renovation factors
- Windows and other materials
Permits are much more costly in some areas than others. Some homeowners must apply for permission to add to their homes, while others can enjoy affordable permits. Discuss your project with our team to find an estimate of the cost of permits in your local area.
The size of your sunroom, how it connects to your home and your surrounding yard all affect the recommended foundation type. A full concrete slab will cost more than a crawl space, which will cost more than renovating an existing deck.
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and electrical wiring all add to the cost of your sunroom. A heated and cooled space is a great investment in your home, but the additional ductwork will affect the total cost. Depending on the size of your sunroom and your furnace, you may need to add a second heater or upgrade the size of your heater to accommodate the additional square footage of conditioned space.
Some homes are designed to easily add a sunroom, while others require engineering services. Our team at JSB Home Solutions carefully inspects your wall, roof, and foundation to determine the best way to incorporate a new sunroom into your existing home in a safe yet cost-effective way.
Finally, the quality of materials you use is a major factor in the total cost of a sunroom addition. Do you want that latest engineered hardwood floors and bay windows, or a simple carpet and typical windows? Work with our team to strike a balance between affordable and quality materials.
Financing Your Sunroom
Invest in your home with peace of mind thanks to our financing options. Work with our team to discuss the cost of your sunroom and find out if you qualify for 0% interest financing. This flexible, affordable solution allows you to start enjoying your new room quickly and pay for it in manageable monthly installments.
Financing gives you the new home addition you deserve without a major upfront investment. Prepare for the holiday season or a long, warm summer with your family and friends. Thanks to our all-season sunroom designs, there’s never a bad time to add this room to your home. Soak up the sun and enjoy a light, airy room in any season.
Start the Process Today
Update your home and take advantage of our professional design team today. Contact us to explore sunroom addition plans and speak with local leaders of home solutions in Ohio. Whether you’re looking for a roof over your deck or a full, all-season sunroom installation, JSB Home Solutions is your source of reliable home additions.