Kitchen Remodeling in Winchester, OH
WHAT IS THE SMART PROCESS?
SMART refers to Saving Money And Remodeling Time.
Let us craft a design solution and project budget that works for you and create a kitchen that will make a dramatic difference in your life.
Families spend a lot of time in the kitchen, so it’s important to create a design that prioritizes beauty and functionality. Our kitchen remodeling services make this possible. Not only do we help show you what constitutes a SMART design, but we also listen to your preferences and incorporate that in the final product. We want to ensure that you are as happy with the final result as we are proud of it.
What is the SMART Process?
SMART refers to Saving Money And Remodeling Time.
In an effort to save you time and money, we’ve invested a lot of research into the selections that you’ll need to make when completing kitchen remodeling. Whether it’s cabinetry, countertops, or custom-made accessories, we can show you incredible options both at your house and at our State-of-the-Art Design Center!
By presenting you with options, we help to reduce decision fatigue without compromising your freedom of expression. If you don’t find anything you like in our collection, we are happy to go back to the drawing board and present you with brand-new options based on your feedback.
What to Expect From Our Team
Our experienced product specialists and production team members will guide you through the SMART process. From your initial design consultation through the completion of your SmartKitchen remodeling project, JSB provides unbeatable customer service and quality craftsmanship.
We believe that the best way to ensure you get a kitchen design that meets your specific needs is to include you in the renovation process as much as possible. As your kitchen remodeling contractor, we also encourage you to ask any questions you might have along the way.
It is not uncommon for homeowners to have new concerns or a change of heart once projects get underway. The sooner you voice these concerns if any, the higher the likelihood that we can address them in time to still ensure a satisfactory result.
The Main Features of Our SmartKitchen Designs
Our SmartKitchen solutions feature 1/4 inch Ohio Amish-made cabinet refacing. Let us craft a budget-friendly design solution that will make your dream kitchen a reality. We provide a comprehensive set of services and solutions for all your kitchen needs. Our scope of work includes, but is not limited to:
- HARDWOOD CABINET REFACING
- GRANITE & QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS
- CUSTOM TILE BACKSPLASHES
- LIGHTING & FIXTURES
- NEW CUSTOM CABINETS
How to Approach Your Kitchen Remodel
While our team certainly plays a crucial role in your satisfaction, there are a few things you can also do to prepare for the renovation project ahead. By following these steps, you ensure your new kitchen is everything you could ever want or need.
- Decide on a Budget: Each detail of the kitchen renovation project comes down to how much money you have at your disposal. Set a realistic max spending goal early on, so you don’t spend more than you’re comfortable with by the end.
- Set a Goal: What is your primary goal for the remodel? Do you want more storage and better traffic flow for your own use, or do you want to make the kitchen more appealing to buyers? Know exactly what you’re working toward.
- Consider the Layout: The layout of the kitchen determines how well you can make use of its features and how people move about the room. Consider how your family uses the space and how prospective buyers might use it in the future.
- Choose a Specific Style: The modern and farmhouse styles are extremely popular, but they are by no means your only choices. Look at pictures online and in magazines to see what styles grab your attention. You might even choose to combine specific elements from different styles.
- Decide on Materials: It becomes much easier to determine materials after you decide on the style. This is because specific styles often call for a small selection of materials or lookalikes to complete the job. Your contractor might also present you with more affordable alternatives.
- Choose a Good Contractor: Not all contractors are created equal, so choose one that listens well, prioritizes your needs, keeps your budget in mind, and provides a plan that illustrates all of this. You also need to ensure you choose a contractor that is bonded, licensed, and insured, like JSB Home Solutions.
Why Choose JSB Home Solutions
Our founder has been working in the remodeling industry since 1978 and has used the SMART principle to guide his designs since then. Even so, our commitment to a process that works will never come before ensuring we proceed in a way you feel comfortable with and following a plan that works for your needs.
Our goal is not just to complete a project today but become the company you think of when you need a new renovation completed tomorrow. Creating your dream home is an ongoing process, and we want to be part of it for the long haul. To get started, call today for your FREE in-home consultation or learn more about making your kitchen into a SmartKitchen.