Bathroom Remodeling Services Near Groveport, OH
When it’s time for a complete bathroom renovation, trust your home to professionals with more than four decades of experience. JSB Home Solutions is consistently ranked among the top home remodeling firms in central Ohio. We’ve helped thousands of customers transform their home’s most-used spaces to add both beauty and function. According to data from Zillow, a bathroom renovation is one of the most valuable investments you can make in your home, returning $1.71 for every $1 you spend. If you’re ready for a resort-style retreat in your own home, here’s what you need to know before you renovate a bathroom.
The SMART Solution
Our exclusive remodeling process is designed to Save Money And Remodeling Time (SMART). Whether you prefer to start the SMART process at our state-of-the-art design center or in the comfort of your home, we’re ready to provide you with a level of service and quality that far exceeds your expectations.
First, you’ll meet with our designers to choose everything for your new bath. Our team continually sources the best fixtures, appliances, and materials available in the Columbus area and beyond. We know where to find the distinctive pieces to complete your project, from energy-saving rainfall showerheads to custom Amish vanities handmade in Ohio. This research dedication helps you create a bathroom you’ll love without exceeding your budget or your desired schedule.
Some of the considerations we’ll go over with you include:
- Your storage needs
- The types of lighting you want
- Whether you want special features like accessible grab bars
- Whether you’ll have a shower, tub or both
- Your preferred design style and materials
After you sign off on the design, we’ll schedule the installation with our team of professional factory-certified technicians. They’ll strive to impress you with their attention to detail throughout the installation, including leaving the workspace cleaner than when they arrived.
Components of Your New Bathroom
No matter what the size of your space, your personal aesthetic, and your priority items, we’ll help you put together a bathroom renovation you’ll love for the life of your home. These are the key areas to consider when you have your initial free consultation with our design and production team.
Your bathroom floors have to stand up to the moist environment created by showers and steam. Depending on your budget and desired look, available materials include:
- Porcelain or ceramic tile, which comes in infinite colors and patterns. It also has the durability to resist stains and water damage with little maintenance required.
- Natural stone can last for generations and offers a variety of looks from marble to slate and beyond. Stone needs regular cleaning and sealing to look its best.
- Cork flooring is an eco-friendly choice that offers low maintenance and resistance to water, mold, and mildew. Like stone, it requires regular sealing to keep water out but can last for up to 25 years with proper care.
- Engineered hardwood, with options that look like many common wood species. These composite materials can last up to 30 years or longer with professional installation and sealing.
- Vinyl is an affordable, low-maintenance choice with versatile applications. These floors will last about 20 years before they need replacement.
Because bathroom counters are usually smaller than those in the kitchen, many homeowners go for premium materials that make a statement. Some of the most popular options include:
- Granite, which offers durability and easy care along with a refined appearance. You’ll need to seal it about once a year to keep water out.
- Manufactured quartz, a scratch-resistant and stain-resistant alternative to natural stone. You can choose from a diverse range of color choices and finishes while benefiting from easy care.
- Tile, with modern options that come in larger sizes to remove the unwanted grout-cleaning chore. Versatile hues and patterns are available in glass, concrete, ceramic, and porcelain.
Cabinets and Storage
From your vanity to your medicine cabinet and linen closet, planning smart storage adds function to even the smallest bathroom space. Cabinets set the stage for your remodel tone, whether you envision a traditional space or a sleek, minimalist retreat. Modern cabinets go far beyond the shallow shelves of yesteryear. Contemporary updates include integrated lighting, customized storage for hair appliances and other everyday items, separate dressing areas, and built-in device charging ports.
Faucets and Fixtures
The tub, shower, and sink fixtures provide the finishing touches to your updated space. You’ll find countless options to choose from in both classic and modern styles, with finishes like:
- Painted ceramic in an array of hues
- Polished, oil-rubbed, brushed, or traditional bronze
- Stainless steel
- Hammered, brushed, or polished nickel
- Brushed or polished chrome
With so many possibilities, you’re sure to find the perfect faucets to accessorize your new bathroom design.
JSB Home Solutions is conveniently located in Canal Winchester. We offer an array of convenient financing solutions for bathroom remodeling, including 0% interest for qualified applicants. We also stand by our mission to provide safe, ethical, customer-focused home solutions with the utmost attention to value, quality, and service. Contact us today to start the process of breathing new life into your bathroom with our SMART solutions.
We also offer kitchen remodels and sunroom remodels!