We all know that Ohio winters can be cold, but being stuck inside for six months? That can get boring—not to mention downright depressing. Fortunately, there’s an alternative for Buckeye State homeowners: the 4 season sunroom.
What’s a 4 Season Sunroom?
Just as the name suggests, the 4 season sunroom is a warm, sunlit spot you can enjoy year-round—even when the weather’s cold and snow’s on the ground. It can be heated, cooled or left as-is, and it offers outdoor views without exposing you to the elements.
Some other things to know about the 4 season sunroom:
- It’s insulated – A 4 season sunroom is insulated top to bottom and side to side, allowing you to turn on the heat, pump up the A/C or do whatever you need to do to make the space comfortable in any type of weather condition.
- It’s installed seamlessly – A 4 season sunroom can be easily fastened onto your existing home without much to-do. You can even pick and choose hues to better integrate with your property’s existing aesthetic.
- It’s an affordable way to add space – Adding an extra traditional room requires all kinds of permits, construction and hassle—not to mention time and money. With a 4 season sunroom, you can add extra space quickly, easily and affordably.
- It offers easy access – Sunrooms come with easy-to-use, durable sliding doors, which let you quickly go in and out as you please. You can even add a doggy door to make things easier on your pet.
- It’s under warranty – Our 4 season sunrooms come with a 50-year warranty, so you can rest assured you’re getting lifelong, top quality from the get-go. You won’t have expensive, tedious repairs over time, and your sunroom will remain in pristine condition for many years to come.
Tired of being cooped up indoors when the weather turns cold? A 4 season sunroom can offer reprieve. Contact JSB Home Solutions to learn more about our sunrooms or to schedule a consultation.