There’s no better way to ring in the spring than with a brand new sunroom. Bright, spacious and the perfect place to watch the flowers bloom, sunrooms are as relaxing as they are useful. They can also boost your property value and make enjoying the great outdoors easy and comfortable – no matter what time of year it is.
Think a sunroom could be right for your property? Here are a few of our favorite sunroom design ideas to inspire you:
- Four-season sunrooms – Designed for year-round use regardless of weather or temperature, four-season sunrooms are great for Ohio homeowners who loathe the long winter months.
- Three-season sunrooms – These sunrooms let you make the best use of Ohio’s sunnier months, soaking in all the light and warmth during spring, summer and fall. During the winter, use them for storage or as a great place to hideaway holiday gifts and décor.
- Screen rooms – Screen rooms are designed to give you maximum outdoor visibility. With see-through screens, they let you enjoy the outside breeze, without exposing you to bugs or flying debris. They’re ideal for months when weather is temperate.
- Retractable awnings and canopies – If you’re not up for a full-scale sunroom, retractable awnings and canopies can turn your existing deck or patio into a relaxing, sunny respite instead. They’re easy to install and highly affordable.
- Pergolas – While not a sunroom per se, pergolas are a great way to get some more enjoyment out of your outdoor spaces. A simple, wood covering, they’re ideal for shading hot tubs, decks, patios or outdoor dining areas.
The best type of sunroom depends on your goals, your home’s location, your budget and many other factors. Want sunroom design ideas customized to your home and budget? Contact JSB Home Solutions today, and our designers can create a custom-fit sunroom just for you.